Thread: Windows 7 Aero Theme Service has stopped working

Windows 7 Aero Theme Service has stopped working

The Windows 7 operating system, that I have installed in my system was working fine till now. I am facing an issue that Windows 7 Aero Theme Service has stopped working. I think that this is some weird problem that has struck my system. All the other themes are working fine, that is the graphical and all. If there is any possibility that the issue can be solved, then please reply immediately.

Enable a clean startup

A simple solution that can be used to get rid of the issue that Windows 7 Aero Theme Service has stopped working, is to enable a clean startup. There must have been some problem suddenly when the computer or the operating system was started. If this does not help, then try starting Windows Normally. You will get all these options by pressing F8, that is when the computer is booted.

Version of the Windows 7

Hello there, if you are using a trial version of the Windows 7 operating system, then you must remember that the features of that particular version of the operating system is provided only for a limited time. Since, the time has expired, all the features are not being provided by it. You will have to activate the trial version soon, so that it becomes the full version.

Dr. V Guest

Windows Vista has the same features as Windows 7

Windows Vista has the same features as Windows 7. No issues like Windows 7 Aero Theme Service has stopped working are seen to occur with that operating system. Also, there are incompatibility issues with the applications and programs that work fine in Windows Vista and the other versions of Windows OS. So, degrading to Windows Vista seems to be a better option to get rid of all the problems caused in Windows 7.

Re: Windows 7 Aero Theme Service has stopped working

It seems that Windows 7 Aero Theme Service has stopped working because there is some kind of conflict with some of the component, that you have installed newly in the system and with the operating system itself. So, you will have to check which component of the system is incompatible with Windows 7 and then, remove the same. The hardware and software evaluation tool will help you to list the compatibilities and compatibilities of the system.

Desktop Window Manager

Hey, if any of the solutions mentioned in the above posts is not working out for you, then there is a last option left. Go to the Desktop Window Manager and in the Event Viewer, you can check out, why the particular issues of Windows 7 Aero Theme Service has stopped working are being faced. You will get the Event Viewer by typing the same in the box for Search.