Thread: Problem with Windows 7 and Lotus Notes 6.5

Problem with Windows 7 and Lotus Notes 6.5

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed an application that is Lotus Notes 6.5. The problem is that the application is not able to function or work well. I do not know what could be the issue. Please do help me out so that I can sort the issue. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: Problem with Windows 7 and Lotus Notes 6.5

The problem that the application is not able to get work well because it is not supported by Windows 7 operating system. There is a compatibility issue with the application due to which it is not possible t work out well for the same. In order to perform the action to be worked or gel up you need to look for the compatibility tool that may then help the application to process.

Try to install the application under compatibility mode. This may then help the application to work or perform better. IT is essential and may also help the application to process using the feature hat may support the same. Right click on the .exe file of the installer and then install the same under compatibility mode. This would then help in sorting the issue. Hopefully.

You can process or make the application to workout by just processing a clean boot service in order to make the issue get sorted. You need to open the start menu option and then type msconfig. After it is been done choose Hide all Microsoft services under the Selective startup tab. Now disable the services. Restart the system. This would then help in making the issue to be sorted.

Install the compatibility tools for Windows XP or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility tools that would then help in sorting the issue. This is because he application been not supportive under Windows 7 may then use the features from the Tools that is been installed. This would then help in making the issue to be sorted as well. So do check out for the same.

It could be that the application file may not be able to workout to check out in order to support the same. It could be that the application installer file may be appended with some bugs. So it would be better that you check out for the same by reinstalling the application. You need to remove the existed application and then install a fresh new copy of the same. This would then help in sorting the problem that you face.