Thread: Windows 7 System Recovery CD will not find system image created on esata drive in Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit, bad space management routine

Windows 7 System Recovery CD will not find system image created on esata drive in Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit, bad space management routine

Hello. I have created a system recovery disc with a system image file on my esata rive. The problem begun when I tried to restore after installation. I booted the disc and then started the system recovery and the problem is that it is not able to check out the esata drive. The image was created with Windows 7 6bit operating system. Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: Windows 7 System Recovery CD will not find system image created on esata drive in Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit, bad space management routine

The issue could be with the drivers that is been needed in order to work out for the thing to get detected. Look out for the same as you may then need to process by installing the drivers for the external drive that is esata. You may then be able to get the device to be detected and the image file that is been needed to get worked with.

Re: Windows 7 System Recovery CD will not find system image created on esata drive in Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit, bad space management routine

There can be a issue that the device is not able to get detected as the operating system that you are using may have the compatibility issue with the drive that you are using. Look out for system ailments in order to make the device cope up well and thus allowing the drivers to get installed to the system. Hope this would then help in sorting he issue that you are facing.

Dr. V Guest

There is another way through which you can make the things to work out all you need. Repair the system by creating a system repair disc. in the backup and restore. After that you may then need to check out by checking out the system recovery option which has a button at the bottom labeled "Local drivers"
    Install the. This may then help in sorting the issue for you.

You need to look out for installing the compatible drivers under safe ode. This is because the safe mode option would actually have the tendency or the capability to work out in making the things to get processed well. This will then help in sorting the issue as it do not have features enabled or embedded. Check out for the detection of the drive under this mode.