Thread: Windows 7 is not able to remember any settings

Windows 7 is not able to remember any settings

I am using Windows 7 operating system from quite a long time. The problem that I am facing recently is that Windows 7 is not able to remember any settings. Any sort of settings like window, games and so on change when the computer is restarted. I am not able to understand why this is happening. I have done a clean install of this operating system. I was using Windows Vista previously. All possible replies and comments are duly appreciated.

Some sort of infection

I suppose that Windows 7 is not able to remember any settings seems to be some sort of infection. The malware may be causing such sort of problems in the system. You must run a well updated antivirus like AVG in your system. When you update an antivirus, the new signatures of the infections will be added into its database. Thus, all the detected threats must be deleted from the computer.

An anti-malware

An anti-malware is the best solution that can be used if the problem of Windows 7 is not able to remember any settings is being caused because of any malware infection. All the activities that are going on within the computer will be monitored by this anti-malware. Thus, any application or program causing any malicious activity detected will be removed from the system.

Activate the operating system

The trial version of the Windows 7 operating system has problems like Windows 7 is not able to remember any settings. If you are using the same, then you must remember that all the features of Windows 7 is not provided with the trial version. Inorder to get rid of such issues, I will suggest you to activate the operating system using the activator that is available on the official site.

Windows 7 has problems

I think that there may be many types of conflicts in the operating system because of which Windows 7 is not able to remember any settings. Actually, Windows 7 has problems with almost all the applications and programs that used to work fine in the older versions of the Windows operating systems. I guess that you will have to change your operating system to solve the problem.

Dr. V Guest

There are no problems with Windows 7

Hello there, since there are no problems with Windows 7 as Windows 7 is not able to remember any settings, my suggestion to you would be to degrade the operating system that you are using. Till now, you must have understood that the features of Windows Vista and Windows 7 are the same. Then, why not use Windows Vista if there are no problems with it.