Thread: SENS causing slow Logoff on some domain Win7 clients

SENS causing slow Logoff on some domain Win7 clients

I have joined the system to our domain it is taking normally four to six minutes for some of the windows 7 laptop for passing the screen of logging off. I am not doing something unusual but a normal logging off then also it is taking that much time. I have troubleshoot this thing and find out that there is SENS is causing the slow Loggoff. But one thing is weird that is this kind of behavior is seen on some windows 7 laptops not on all windows 7 laptops. Can you suggest any solution for this problem?

Re: SENS causing slow Logoff on some domain Win7 clients

Basically the thing is that system event notification service (SENS) is a component that is used to monitor the system event, something like, network, logon, power, logoff and the other terminal services session disconnection and the connection. It is also used to deliver these functionalities and the other system components. According that should not give you any kind of trouble, maybe there is something else that is giving problem.

I think you are facing problem because this system event notification service is conflicts with few of the software at the time of logging off. Just for your information, you must know that if you do not want that service then you can disable these services. According to me you must check the issue in safe mode and Clean boot, I am sure that you will get more specific details related to this problem.

I was also facing this problem with some of my laptops, actually I have installed windows vista on few laptops and installed windows 7 on the others. But both of them having the same problem if I am joining the domain, now I have disabled the service and the problem is solved. If anybody else is having the same problem then I will suggest you to disable this service.

I was also facing same problem at the time of logging off, so for solving the problem I have done some research on that and found that this problem is related to wireless network client that is having windows 7 installed. Hence for solving the problem I tested the system by disabling the wireless card and then tried to logoff, surprisingly it has solved the problem.

Windows cannot access the service event notification service system" and then everything disappears, and it is by ctrl + alt + supp my sessions appear. The office is responsible and there is no sound "you want to enable the windows audio service? I also saw in the Reliability Monitor that the system became unstable how do I get this update?

I suspected that you were on something else, and especially is true that it is better. For the task scheduler I challenged the state, no problem. In the window that opens, the search service that is called precisely: Service event notification system and then double-clicked. This service must be started (Staff Initiated) and its startup type should be automatic.

It does not systematically, especially at startup and not always. Sometimes, the PC takes so that I can make a little shelf breakfast on pending and others it runs. I got sound by unplugging and reconnecting the plug from my speakers. Yet realtek seemed ok at any level. Currently IDEX is the pc to 5.44 on the monitor reliability. The events displayed in the summary of events of directors that are defective at startup.