Thread: Windows Virtual PC limit 3 Hard Disk?

Windows Virtual PC limit 3 Hard Disk?

I am having an issue with the Windows 7 Professional x64 in which i am trying to create Virtual Machine. But the problem is that i have tried and it stopped me only after the creation of the 3 hard disk. Windows Virtual PC limit 3 Hard Disk? If there is any method that allow me for more creation of the hard disk then let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: Windows Virtual PC limit 3 Hard Disk?

I think this will be upsetting but the Windows Virtual PC supports only 3 hard disk so if you wish to use more then this is not possible for the same. I hope that Microsoft might be aware of the same and trying to get resolve the issue on the next release of the same. So till that time you have to work with this only. Thanks

Yes that is true that the Windows Virtual PC support only for the three hard disk but if you are willing to work with more of it then you have to use other virtual machine which is known as the Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 that allow user of it to give the more functionality for the creation of the Disk. So try the same and work with more.

There is one more tools that i am using with my Windows 7 and it works all fine with the same, I am using the VMware Player which allows the more then the 3 virtual disk that you are looking for. The VMware Player create more then three virtual disk on virtual machine. So download the same and work with it.

There is one more tools that i am using with my Windows 7 and it works all fine with the same, I am using the VMware Player which allows the more then the 3 virtual disk that you are looking for. The VMware Player create more then three virtual disk on virtual machine. So download the same and work with it.
    Thanks a lot for providing me the detail about this tools as it is really nice tools that works great with the same.