Thread: BSOD issue with the Virtual PC for XP mode on Windows 7

BSOD issue with the Virtual PC for XP mode on Windows 7

Hey there, I have installed the Windows XP mode in and it was working all fine with the system but yesterday night i started getting the Blue screen of Death . I have tried uninstalling and the installing the Windows XP mode but no help. So if any one can help em with the BSOD issue with the Virtual PC for XP mode on Windows 7 give me the solution of it. Waiting for reply.

Re: BSOD issue with the Virtual PC for XP mode on Windows 7

I need to know something that might resolve the issue in the better way. First let me know about the BSOD that you are getting with the Host running PC or with the Virtual PC. And also let me know me that have you perform any of driver or done any upgrade of the BIOS. let me know about all this and i will find the solution of the same.

As you have asked about the query that i have done any upgradation in then BIOS then let me tell you that i did not done any kind of the same. I have just installed the driver for my Graphic card to work with the same and the error which i am getting is with the host PC not the virtual PC. So if you can then help me with this.

I think that the issue which you are getting is with the driver installation that you have done for the Graphic which might be not be compatible with the Windows 7. So if this is the reason then it is better to uninstall the same and download the latest version of the driver which will be compatible with the Windows 7 and install the same.

I am having the same issue with the Windows 7 which unexpectedly started showing the BSOD screen. I have tried every thing but nothing works for me. After searching i have come to know that this can be possible if your hardware are having the loose connection. So i have checked all the connection and tightened the same. The issue got resolved with this.

I think that the issue which you are getting is with the driver installation that you have done for the Graphic which might be not be compatible with the Windows 7. So if this is the reason then it is better to uninstall the same and download the latest version of the driver which will be compatible with the Windows 7 and install the same.
    Thanks a lot this resolved my issue after the download of the latest driver from the manufacturer site which are having the driver download for the Windows 7.