Thread: Windows 7 Oem Full Xp

Windows 7 Oem Full Xp

Hello to everyone. I am having one computer which is having Windows XP operating system installed. I want to assemble new computer which would not have any kind of operating system. But, I want to do something from which I will able to move my all of the data to the machine which I am building. Is it possible to use the Windows 7 OEM for this purpose?

Re: Windows 7 Oem Full Xp

Hello, I don't think that you will able to do this. As it is not possible to make use of the Windows xp and then simply use all of your data to the Windows 7. I think you will not able to get solved this problem. You need to copy that all of the data to the new system and then only you will able to get that data to the new system which you will build. That is only solution for your problem. It is needed to make use of the moving data by your own.

Hello, I don't think that you will able to get the solution. But, you can perform the trick. You can simply install the Windows 7 on the Hard Drive from your Windows xp machine. But, while installing it you need to make use of the option of the without formatting. If you select this option then your hard drive would not be formatted and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. As it will simply leave the data which is exist on your computer.

Hello, You would able to use the data to the new operating system. But, then also you must need to make use of the new software installation. It is must be needed to install the new software on your computer. As after installing the new operating system you will not able to get the software applications which are previously installed on your computer. So, it is needed to install them on your computer. So, simply make use of it and get solved for your problem.

Hello, If you want to solve your problem then you must need to make use of the copying that data to the new hard drive. As there is not any other solution for this problem. If you simply do this then only you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is needed to make use of the either old hard drive and then simply install the new OS without formatting. It will solve your problem. It is just needed to make use of it.