Thread: Virtual Serial Port Driver For Windows 7 For Use With Standard USB CDC Devices

Virtual Serial Port Driver For Windows 7 For Use With Standard USB CDC Devices

Hello, I am having USB CDC device and I want to connect that ie. communicate with the USB. The device which I am using is making CDC services which are required to create a simple serial connection and when I am making use of the Windows xp I wont get such kind of problem for the connection. As I have installed the INF file for the driver installation and as I am not having that for the Windows 7, I am getting the problem. So, if you are having any solution for this, then please provide that to me. Thank you in advance.

Re: Virtual Serial Port Driver For Windows 7 For Use With Standard USB CDC Devices

Hello, If you are having the problem with your Virtual Serial Port Driver For Windows 7 For Use With Standard USB CDC Devices then it is needed to make use of the driver from the internet. Simply search the driver which are related to your USB device and which are compatible with your Windows 7 and you will able to get solved your problem. It is just needed to make use of the driver installation INF File to be download from the internet and then you can simply solve your problem.

Re: Virtual Serial Port Driver For Windows 7 For Use With Standard USB CDC Devices

Hello, I was also getting the same problem for my USB CDC Device on my Windows 7. Then I search the company which will provide me driver for my problem. Then I found one company. Then I simply change the INF file which is provided by the company. I simply change the Hardware ID for matching the my device and then simply install the driver. Then I check whether my legacy hardware is working or not. And I come to know that it is working. So, simply do this and get your problem also. It will simply solve your problem.

Hello, I would suggest you to make use of the XP mode for your Windows 7 RC and then you will able to get solved for your problem. As you are having the INF driver for your Windows xp. So, simply make use of the XP mode for your Windows 7 and get solved for your problem. It will simply solve your problem and then you will not get such problem of the connection. So, simply do this. But, if you are not having the solution for your problem then you can solve that by the use of the Sun VirtualBOX. It will simply install the Windows xp on virtual machine and you will able to get solved for your problem.

Hello, it is needed to use the Driver Detective on your computer. Simply connect the USB device and then you can get the drivers which are required. It will simply download the necessary driver and then install it. So, that you will able to get solved for your problem. It will provide you the details as below:
    • Driver detective features
    • Maintain Up To Date Drivers
    • Drivers Specific to Your Computer
    • Driver Backup Wizard
    • Integrated Customer Support
    • Easy Migrator