Thread: Installed A New Hard Drive and 2GB Of Ram, Then Also Windows 7 Running Slow...

Installed A New Hard Drive and 2GB Of Ram, Then Also Windows 7 Running Slow...

Hello, I am having Windows 7 operating system installed on my computer and recently I have upgraded my Ram to the 2GB and also installed the new Hard Drive. But, If I start my computer I come to know that the Cpu running at 100%. I am not able to get the solution for my problem. If you are having any problem then please provide the details about it. I will be thankful to you. If you are having any suggestions then please provide that to me.

Re: Installed A New Hard Drive and 2GB Of Ram, Then Also Windows 7 Running Slow...

Hello, it is not the problem of your Ram or the problem of the Hard drive. I think you are getting the problem of the computer virus. It may be possible that your computer is got infected by the virus and that is why you are getting this problem. So, simply make use of the antivirus application and get solved your problem. It is just need to make use of the updated antivirus file and then by making use of that you will able to get the problem solved. So, simply do this and solve your problem.

Re: Installed A New Hard Drive and 2GB Of Ram, Then Also Windows 7 Running Slow...

Hello, you need to check the process which is taking more CPU. If you want to know that then simply open the task manager and then you can find out the process which is using the more CPU. If you find out that the process is useless then simply select that process and then click on the End process which will solve your problem. It is just needed to make use of this trick whenever you will start your computer and you will able to get solved your problem.

Hey, this is the problem of the applications which are running behind the background. If you want to solve your problem then it is necessary to make use of the ending all of that processes and applications and then you can simply solve your problem. It is just needed to make use of the Task manager for this purpose and that will solve your problem. You just need to end the process or the application which is not useful or you don't want it to run behind the background. It will solve your problem.

Hey, I was also got same kind of problem before few days. And now when I reinstall my new Operating system on my computer get solved my problem. I was getting that problem due to the corruption of the system files and it is forcing my application to consume more CPU. So, if you want to solve your problem then you must need to make use of the new Windows 7 installation on your computer and or you can simply repair your operating system and get solved your problem. So, simply do this and get your problem solved. It will definitely solve your problem as I have solved my problem.

Hello, I would suggest you to remove all of your Hardware Peripherals and then you can simply reconnect them again. It will remove the problem of your slow computer if you are facing this problem due to some of the connection problem. It may be possible that your Hard Drive cable is connected, but it is not working as per the need. So, it will work for you, but it will not provide you the speed which you want. So, just check that and if you are having that issue then you will able to get solved for your problem.