Thread: Belkin F5D8053 USB Adapter drivers for Windows 7

Belkin F5D8053 USB Adapter drivers for Windows 7

Hi there, I am running the computer with the Windows 7 64 bit in which i am having issue with the Belkin F5D8053 USB Adapter. Actually when i am installing the Belkin F5D8053 USB Adapter with the instruction give n by the same but the device is does not recognize by the Windows 7 and the device manager treat it as the other device. So i am looking for the Belkin F5D8053 USB Adapter drivers for Windows 7 Reply soon so that i can work with the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Belkin F5D8053 USB Adapter drivers for Windows 7

I think that this is the issue of the Windows 7 compatibility which is not allowing the older version of the driver on the same. So if this is the issue then you have to make the latest version of the driver download from the official site of the same and install it on your system. So do the same also let me know whether the issue got resolved or not.

If Windows 7 is unable to detect your device then you can try to run the same on the Windows XP mode which is the support for the application that are running in the older version of OS. The Windows XP mode allow the older application to run on the Windows 7 with the virtual PC so that the issue related to the compatibility got resolved. And this is officially released by the Microsoft and having the free download.

Have you update the driver after installing the same to the Windows 7? If not then update the driver by right clicking on the same and after that connect the same so that it can work with the Windows 7. As i am having the same issue which i have resolved with the help of the same. So try the update and resolve the issue.

Have you update the driver after installing the same to the Windows 7? If not then update the driver by right clicking on the same and after that connect the same so that it can work with the Windows 7. As i am having the same issue which i have resolved with the help of the same. So try the update and resolve the issue.
    I have tried the same and updated the driver from where Vista 64 folder but that did not solved the issue. So help more with the same.

This seems that the drive you are installing is not the latest one which is creating problem running the same. So it is better to contact the Belkin and discuss the issue with them. Also if possible then ask them for the latest driver of the Belkin F5D8053 USB Adapter so that you can run the same in compatible mode.