Thread: Problem Of Windows 7 Expiration

Problem Of Windows 7 Expiration

Hello, I am getting the problem of the Windows 7 expiration and which is quiet problematic for me now. When I installed the Windows 7 and activated that, I don't got any kind of information about the 2 hour thing. As I have not got any kind of email notification I am not aware of it. I have used my Windows 7 without any problem and now getting the problem of the expiration. And as I am not in my country I am getting this problem more as I have ordered the new activation and it will be delivered in the new few weeks or after month. Is there any kind of solution exist by the use of which I will able to get the solution for my problem. If you are having any solution which can help me for new few weeks then also I will be able to solve my problem.

re: Problem Of Windows 7 Expiration

Hey, I am also having the same problem. And now thinking to simply make use of my old Windows Vista to get that problem solved. If you want to do that then you will able to get the solution for your problem. As it will simply help you to use your computer and do the work which you want to do. As there is not any chance to get solved your problem, you must need to do this. So, simply do this and then you will able to get the problem solved.

Hey, you are getting this problem due to your mistake I think. I think you have not read the mail or details of notification, due to which you are experiencing the problem. So, if you want to know the more details about it, then simply make use of the link below and get the details about the Windows 7 Beta and Windows 7 Release Candidate expiration dates and functionality. It will help you to know further details.

Windows 7 Beta and Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC) expiration dates and functionality

Dr. V Guest

Hey, I don't think that there would be any other solution which will solve your problem. You must need to simply make use of the Windows vista by downgrading from the Windows 7. It is the only solution which I can tell you. I don't think that there would be any other solution which can help you as the Microsoft has been stopped the further development of the Windows 7 RC. So, simply do this and for few weeks make use of the Vista.

Re: Problem Of Windows 7 Expiration

Hey, there is no any other solution than simply moving to the Windows Vista as I have done the same earlier. So, if you want to do this, then you must need to make use of the Windows vista installation DVD and then simply install the new Operating system without formatting. So, that you will able to get the data which is on your system. So, simply do this, then you will able to get the solution for your problem.