Thread: Windows 7 ultimate does not support IEEE 1394 ?

Windows 7 ultimate does not support IEEE 1394 ?

Hello. I have a desktop machine that is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I do not know what could have been the issue but the IEEE 1394 is not able to get worked well. I do not know what could have been the issue? Please do help me out so that I can make the things to work out essentially well. Please do help me out. Thank you.

Re: windows 7 ultimate does not support IEEE 1394 ?

The issue could be related to the drivers that is been installed to the system. It may be that the drivers may have bugs appended which may cause the same issue. It would be better that you perform a reinstallation process i n order to get the issue to be sorted. Do look out for the thing this would then help in sorting the issue. Look out for the same.

In order to perform a reinstallation you need to process out by following the steps as mentioned below:

• Click on the start button and then the control panel option
    • Now add/remove program option and then select the desired application that is to be removed
    • Click on remove button
    • Restart the system
    • Install a fresh new copy of the installer that would then help in making the issue to sort.

In order to make the issue to be sorted you need to upgrade the driver pack that is been installed. This would then help in making the issue to be sorted. It is essential as the driver should be able to cope with the system as you are using operating system that is highly sophisticated. Look for the upgraded driver. Hope this may help out.

Install the driver under the compatibility mode. This would then help in making the issue to support the system. As to say right click on the .exe file and then make to install under comaptibility mode that would help in sorting the issue. Make sure that you install the driver under compatibility mode for Windows Xp. This would then let the application to work under the features of same.

Dr. V Guest

Install the comaptibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility center. This would then help in sorting the issue to work out. All you need to do is to make the things to process as the features would then be supported using the tools that is been to be installed. Look out for the same. This would then make the issue to work.