Thread: Cannot Remove Offline Files from Sync Center

Cannot Remove Offline Files from Sync Center

Hi all,

I am using Windows 7 sync Center. I realize that if the files remain in different locations, then keep track of all information can be very cumbersome. Maybe some of the files stored on my computer, the folder other files stored on a network server, there are other files stored on mobile devices, such as portable music players, personal digital assistants (PDA) or mobile phone. I have tried make all offline files and folders available to removed and deleted, but I still have that they are seen on my system. I have also tried through the registry key to reset the cache for offline files but they did not work. Please suggest how to remove Offline Files from Sync Center. Thanks in advance.

If the files are different, Sync Center to keep each file to determine which version and the version of the copy to another location, which covers the location of the other versions. If the partnership is not set to sync to synchronize a difference, then choose to keep the latest version. Check and reply.

Re: Cannot Remove Offline Files from Sync Center

You need to click the "Start" < "program" < "Accessories" < "System Tools" < "Task Scheduler" in the Open dialog box, and then click in the right window, click to start "Task Scheduler Library," < "Microsoft " < " Windows " < " MobliePC ", the dialog box at this time, there will be a" TMM "option. Here, many users believe that the most right in the red box office will be set to "Disabled" on it. Fact not the case, in set to disable, we need to be further set, it can make Vista Sync Center has been completely prohibited. All the best.

If you ever need to access storage on a network share folder of important documents, but due to your portable computer is disconnected from your Internet connection can not access, you can understand the needs of offline files. With offline files, even if your computer is not connected to the network, you can also access the network copy of the document. Very easy to use offline files. Just select the hope that the network available offline file (or folder) can be. Windows will automatically create a computer copy of each file. The copy called "Offline Files." Even if you are not connected to the network, you can use these files, and the next connection, Windows automatically offline files and network folder the original file synchronization. Check and reply.

From network disruptions. Use offline files, either closed or have access to the network the network folder is not available, it does not matter. In the event either case, Windows will automatically open the file stored on your computer offline copy, not the access network files in the folder, and you can continue to work without being interrupted.Leave the network use the file. Disconnected from the network, usually stored in the network can not open any files. Use offline files, you can disconnect from the network, still has the set of all network files available offline copy. This portable laptop is particularly useful when traveling. Easily synchronized with the network file. Any time you want to network folder sync latest version of file, just click a button to do this. All the best.

If you are working offline, other people shared network folder changes to the file, Windows will connect to the network in the next folder will these changes with your computer offline file synchronization. If the last connection to the network folder after you change these files synchronization conflict occurs, Windows will ask which version you want to keep. According to the size of the hard disk, you may need to manage the amount of space to use offline files. For more information, please refer to the management of offline files disk space. Pictures, contacts and calendar synchronization with mobile devices. All the best.