Thread: Windows 7 64 Bit USB Copy freezes. Hotfix did not resolve issue

Windows 7 64 Bit USB Copy freezes. Hotfix did not resolve issue

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 64bit operating system. The problem is that whenever I plug my USB device to the system it starts copying at a faster rate but then at 99% it freezes.Have use hotfix but did not helped me. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: Windows 7 64 Bit USB Copy freezes. Hotfix did not resolve issue

The problem could be that the application or the system through which you are trying the process the same may have some issue related to the same. It could be that there is some bug issues appended. In order to sort the problem you need scan the system for errors that may be causing the same. So do process the query this may then help in making the issue to be solved.

It could be that the system is been affected by a virus issue and hence in order to make the things to get sorted you need to scan the system with a good antivirus application. This would then help in order to make the issue sorted. As it is very much essential that the application should be strong in order to remove the threat that is been causing the issue.

Use Quick heal total security antivirus application that would help in masking the issue to sort the problem. This tool has the tendency and power to remove the threat that is been affecting the same. So in order to make the issue sorted scan the system using the same. It would detect the threat and then eliminate the threat that is been affecting the system.

It could be that the usb device that is been attached may have a problem it could be that the device may have some issue or may have some corrupt file that is been causing the issue . You need to format the device in order to make the things to work out well. For this you need to check out by plugging the device and then scan the system. and the plugged device. This would solve the problem.

Try to perform a clean boot service and then check out for the same. You need to pen the start menu and then type msconfig in the search box option. After that you need choose Hide all Microsoft service under the selective startup tab and then disable the service. Restart the system. Now check out for the same. Hope it wont show the same issue.

Welcome to X64 it is only for the Brave or those who like to fight with drivers!

Install X86 version you won,t have those issues!