Thread: How to create website easily in the mac.

How to create website easily in the mac.

Hello to all,
    I am new to this forum. I don't know very mush about mac. I have MacBook pro which has Mac OS X installed in it. I want to create web site very quickly and easily. Can anyone tell me how to create website easily in the mac? Is there any software to do this. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: How to create website easily in the mac.

You have to use Goldfish to make website. Goldfish is the easy to use solution for creating gorgeous, individual websites in little time. In the last few years Goldfish developed from a small tool to a widespread website creator with a growing user base. Goldfish is available in 2 different versions. Creating websites with Goldfish is not as static as if you use a template-based application. These applications are often compared to Goldfish, but they only allow to fill precast website templates. With Goldfish you can design your individual website.

You have to use iWeb 09 for your mac to make website. Designing a website may seem difficult, but with iWeb, it’s easily within your reach. Create your site using themes. Customize it with photos, movies, text, and widgets. Then publish to MobileMe or any other hosting service. iWeb even notifies Facebook when your site changes and adds a link to your profile so your friends stay up to date.

As per my knowledge you must use RapidWeaver 4.2.3 to make websites very quickly. RapidWeaver creates clean, beautiful code that adheres to modern web standards. But don't worry if you’re not versed in XHTML or CSS - you don't have to know any code to get started with RapidWeaver. If you are a code guru, however, you'll love the ability to place HTML, PHP or CSS code throughout the application should you wish.

Dr. V Guest

Hey I am using Sandvox 1.6.6 to create website easily in the mac. The easy, affordable Mac web design software is now available to try for free. Welcome to Sandvox, the easy-to-use, popular, award-winning, do-it-yourself web site builder for Mac OS X (10.4.11, 10.5, or 10.6). Learn how our award-winning software can help you build a unique website right now.