Thread: IEEE 1394 Bus host controllers not showing up in Device Manager after Windows 7 upgrade

IEEE 1394 Bus host controllers not showing up in Device Manager after Windows 7 upgrade

Hello, I have upgraded to Windows xp to Windows 7. My Firewire ports are not working. I thought that It may be due to the driver problem. So, I move to the Device manager and then come to know that I am not having the list of the IEEE Bus Host Controller as an option. I am not getting the problem behind this, if you are having any solution on this, then please provide that to me.

Re: IEEE 1394 Bus host controllers not showing up in Device Manager after Windows 7 upgrade

Hello, I think you are having problem of the corrupt Windows 7 problem. So, if you want to get solved your problem it is necessary to simply make use of the repairing of your Windows 7 and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It will simply solve your problem. It is necessary to make use of the Windows 7 DVD and then you can simply able to get the solution for your problem. So, simply use it and get your problem solved.

Re: IEEE 1394 Bus host controllers not showing up in Device Manager after Windows 7 upgrade

Hello, follow the steps below for getting the solution:
    • Boot into the windows 7 and then you need to insert the Windows 7 DVD into the drive.
    • Now click on the start and select computer.
    • Now open the setup.exe and open it.
    • Click on the install.
    • Don't provide the license key and simply click on the next. Then click on the confirm.
    • And now you will able to get the "Which type of installation do you want" screen from which by simply making use of the Upgrade the system files of Windows 7.
    • Done.

Dr. V Guest

Hello, I am not able to understand the exact reason behind your problem. But, if you provide me some more details about your problem, then I can simply able to solve your problem. If you provide me your computer configuration then also I will able to get to know the details about your problem. As it may be possible that you are having any other issue and then you are thinking on the other issue. So, provide some more details.

Hello, I would suggest you to make use of the reinstallation of your Windows 7 and then you will able to get solved your problem. As it may be possible that you are getting the problem due to the corruption of the some of the files from your system and if you want to solve that then you must need to make use of the Windows 7 DVD and then make use of the new installation of the Windows 7 on your computer without any problem.