Thread: corel painter 11 does not install in Windows 7

corel painter 11 does not install in Windows 7

I very recently bought a new desktop computer, and I have installed Windows 7. Now, when I make any attempt to install Corel Painter 11 in my new Windows 7 operating system , the autorun stop working. It demonstrates installation screen - a small portion of the Corel logo - but the remaining part of the installation screen is not visible to me as I cannot do anything such as pushing any button or perform any sort of action, I doubt that it might turn out to be a compatibility issue.

Re: corel painter 11 does not install in Windows 7

At this occasion it is unidentified if Corel is friendly with Windows 7. According to the Compatibility Center the fix is going to come soon as it says they are working with Corel to point it out the compatibility. Your best alternative will be to speak to Corel as they may have posses the updated information and they will let you know if there is any other alternate tool that can substitute the Corel draw in the Windows 7.

Painter 11 now perform like Photoshop: you cannot switch color management off—it is always functioning (although you can control how it functions via color management policy choices). Yet, I do not hear chaos of user displeasure over Photoshop “always on” color management.Since the Photoshop works very well in the Windows 7 platform you, either use the Photshop call its technical support for further help.

To retreat back to a Painter X color management actions would just serve to keep users unaware of color management. The only issue I see with Painter 11’s execution is that a clone does not show the user-defined color management setting (switching color management off given the scroll bar)—which is the reason for user puzzlement when he become aware of the evident color difference.

Perhaps Painter 11’s always-on color management is disorienting to a user who has never functioned with color management —it adds an extra layer of necessary knowledge and liability to the art-making procedure. But the only group of user that does not gain any profit from color management is the user that only takes a look on their Painter art on their own screen.

Rather than suggesting users to operate around Painter 11’s color management, I think it is an prospect to teach users about this helpful tool that is vital and very crucial to correct and precise output. But anyways I did not encounter any profile that does not correctly load that you elaborate in your own method or way , well if you ask me it is a Windows specific problem.

I found the issue isn't really a compatibility problem, it's an aero problem that appears with certain video hardware installed - it doesn't happen to everybody. Three possible fixes:
    •Disable desktop composition in the aero visual effects.
    •Check the disable desktop composition in the compatibility tab.
    •Bypass the autorun and just run setup.exe from the CD.

All of these worked for me, I was having the same issue.