Thread: Download asian language package for XP SP3?

Download asian language package for XP SP3?

I am having the desktop computer system which has the Windows XP Service Pack 3 operating system installed in it. I am looking to use the Chinese language on this system. So i need Asian language support. I want to know that from where can i download Asian language package for XP SP3 operating system. Or which are the alternate methods are available to do the same.

Re: Download asian language package for XP SP3?

You are having the desktop computer system and this desktop has the Windows XP Service Pack 3 operating system installed. You are looking for the Chinese language support for this system. For that you want to download the asian language package compatible with the Windows XP SP3 operating system. However you can do it at the time of the Windows OS installation in the system.

You can do this from the language setting option from the Control panel of the Windows XP Service Pack 3 operating system of your desktop computer system. So go there and if your system is already having the Asian language support that you can change the language to the Chinese of your computer system. So try this and revert back to me over here.

I think there are many websites are available which are providing the Asian language support download for the Windows XP service pack 3 operating system. So simply search on the google and download it from there and install it in your computer system. I think first you should go on the Microsoft website for getting some information on this topic. Before installing the Asian language support.

To install Asian language files on your computer You must be logged on as an administrator or a member of the Administrators group in order to complete this procedure. If your computer is connected to a network, network policy settings may also prevent you from completing this procedure.
    • Open Regional and Language Options in Control Panel.
    • On the Languages tab, under Supplemental language support, select the Install files for East Asian languages check box.
    • Click OK or Apply.
    • You will prompted to insert the Windows CD-ROM or point to a network location where the files are located.
    • After the files are installed, you must restart your computer.