Thread: Windows XP Conversion kit on Lenovo ThinkPad R61 can't help to get it to work

Windows XP Conversion kit on Lenovo ThinkPad R61 can't help to get it to work

I have used the Lenovo ThinkPad R61 (8920B6U) laptop and now there is a problem trying to downgrade to xp arrives on it. Initially it contains the preloaded with Windows XP Pro and comes with Vista Business upgrade CD and product key Operating System. Now when I try to upgrade the system with the XP conversion kit, then it won’t work to do this task. I hope many users will be doing the similar kind of task. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: Windows XP Conversion kit on Lenovo ThinkPad R61 can't help to get it to work

This conversion kit is being made available to use uninstall Microsoft Windows Vista and install Microsoft Windows XP on their laptop. This is the basic definition of the conversion kit. If you want to do this task on your Lenovo laptop then you need to use the three discs to do this task. This three disk are Rescue and Recovery CD, Product Recovery CD, Supplemental Product Recover CD. It helps you to do this task with the secure manner. The laptop seller will provide this disk with the laptop. Use it and perform the action which is mentioned on it.

Re: Windows XP Conversion kit on Lenovo ThinkPad R61 can't help to get it to work

This is the best and mostly work process that helps to do this conversion kit. Then use it and it really work on most of the Lenovo system. It also provides the facility to enables Lenovo customers to convert preinstalled Windows Vista version to the Windows XP OS. You can use the Rescue and Recovery compact disc to begin the conversion process. This will be help to recover the system data and then perform the necessary conversion task on it.

Lenovo ThinkPad R61i Laptop offer user-friendly and easy-to-manage security, connectivity and it is specifically designed for small businesses. Lenovo manufacturer could just offer recovery media that matches the operating system license. You need to use this license key during this process. It works to do the conversion task on it. Hence use it and it really works to solve your laptop OS conversion problem.

Win Vista Conversion Kit consist of this flyer, by the recovery disc set instructions. This instruction is being come with the compact disk of this conversion kit. This set of discs help to install Vista OS and the value-add software provided by Lenovo. This is the best way that help to install or we can say that upgrade the system OS to vista on this Lenovo laptop. Then use such thing and I hope you found the proper way to solve this problem.

Before start the conversion process, you need to make a set of Windows XP product recovery discs. This recovery data will be provide the facility that help to improve the performance of your laptop. Then you can easily work on this vista OS. For your kind of information this conversion kit will not take much time to process. It works well and the result is to be great after doing this task. Then use it and solve your problem.