Thread: What can a QNX device can do when compared with a device with OS7

What can a QNX device can do when compared with a device with OS7

I am very desperate to know what is the difference between an Qnx device and OS7 device, as I don‘t have a technical background with this, I doubt that it might be helpful for me to work with this , I have been having some problem with understanding this two system , but I hope that you guys could make my work a bit easier.Also state me the comparision between the both of them as what can an QNX do when compared with an OS7 device .

Re: What can a QNX device can do when compared with a device with OS7

that’s the most simple option that you have used here, I have been having this OS7 which works great for me, but I still haven ‘t tried out the Qnx operating system though I have some knowledge about it , the Qnx device is like an interface between processes with an terminal and the devices that are located in the input and output namespace with the names in respective fields .So that ‘s what all that I have known here .

hey, the Qnx is an operating system that is now owned by the RIM ( research in motion ) which is also produces cell phone in the popular name of Blackberry . And the blackberry operating system basically works on the model that is in –turn based on the Qnx based operating system , while the Os7 , which is the operating system developed by the apple computer in the year 1997 which was also called as Big bang , so I guess that you might now be clear on what the two system are an what they mean to do .

Hey, thanks for all the replies, I am now very clear about them but are these operating system still available for use, if yes , then which h mobile and the at what cost , I would really like to use the os7 this one is from Apple computer and it would be very easy to pick up the interface as I am already using an MAC AIR book , but I guess if the Qnx device is cheap then I don ‘t mind using it either .

I doubt that it shall not be possible now as the operating system that you are asking about is history in the computer date line ,this operating system are no longer been used here , so I would suggest you to move on some latest operating system for yourself as the one which is named android , the system is been updated every few months and a new operating system is been released here , I wish that you would have a better way out .

I just don ‘t agree with above user as that might cause some more problem with the operating system that you are using , the Qnx operating system that was acquired by the Research in Motion is using the Qnx based operating system for it use , more it has been using it on a greater extend when it comes to blackberry. I have also been target to Os7 as this is the base for further been upgraded to the latest Mac os8 , as this might help you out to use it as this is just an upgraded version of it .

That was really very helpful to me , thanks for all the replies that you have given , I am very thanks full for all the replies that you have given to me , I really appreciate that , I mean that it is just so useful to me I need some other view of the same , but I think that a Max or OS7 would be a better option for me as I have already been familiar with the user interface that is provided by Apple Inc thanks for all the replies .