Thread: Hulu plugin not showing in Media Center with windows 7

Hulu plugin not showing in Media Center with windows 7

HI, I have just upgraded my computer by installing windows 7 on my computer which was windows XP previously. My windows media center is not showing Hulu Plugin with the windows 7. Actually it was showing there in windows XP. What could be the problem behind not appearing the the Hulu Plugin.

Re: Hulu plugin not showing in Media Center with windows 7

Hulu is a plugin provided for the Media Center pc and It helps you not to install different plug ins as you can access your desktop from the media center by using this small plug in. Hulu desktop plug will be stored in "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\HuluDesktop". First of all you have to install this plug in on your computer and then you may use it.

If you have installed any third party Media Center utilities then it might happen that because of that third party utility your media center would not be showing any plug ins which should be shown by it normally. Check that are you using any such third party utilities on your computer. Another reason could be the unsupported Hulu plug in which you are trying to use with your windows media center.

If you want to use Hulu Desktop Plugin then you can you have to run SecondRun.TV on your computer. Download this application and then install it. After doing this you would be having an option to select for the Hulu Plugins in an all programs of Windows Media Center. On the Media Center see for SecondRun.TV. In that you can see TV+Movies menu. Navigate TV channels. This display is from hulu.com. You can individually see episodes.

If your Hulu Plugin is not showed in the Media Center then it might happen that the plug in which you have downloaded would be corrupted. I suggest you to download the new plug in from the Windows Media Center. For downloading the new plug in for your windows media center then open it and go to the Settings>General and open an Automatic Download Options. Enable the 'Download when connected' and then select for Hulu tile.