Thread: Problem with the shadow copy and slow boot in my window 7.

Problem with the shadow copy and slow boot in my window 7.

I am facing the problem of slow boot in window 7 operating system and when I checked the system event log I discovered this error:
    "The shadow copies of volume C: were deleted because the shadow copy storage could not grow in time. Consider reducing the IO load on the system or choose a shadow copy storage volume that is not being shadow copied."
    I have no further knowledge related to this shadow copy problem but need solution for this problem.

Re: Problem with the shadow copy and slow boot in my window 7.

If you are facing the shadow copy error then please let me know the current usage for system protection. According to me this errors occurs if you have used the majority of the space for the restore points. According to me it will be better to check if there are other systems restore points in your computer system, then test if you can carry out system with the old restore points.

This shadow copy error occurs when you are having the problem with the restore point means you are using most of the memory for restoring the system information so it will be better to delete the old restore point and change the memory utilization to 15% to 20 %. If you have done this then you can ignore this error of shadow copy

Thanks for your reply my current usage for system protection is zero bytes and when I checked for the restore point it gives me the message that “No restore points have been created on your computer's system drive.” After that I manually created the restore point it showed the restore point created on my computer system. But when I restart my computer system and checked for the restore point the created restore point was not there.

For that problem check for hard disk of your computer system, if you are having the problem with the hard disk then it is the time for you to buy a new hard disk. If there is no problem with the hard disk the use this command may this command will help your
    “CHKDSK /R”
    Try this command and let me know the further details.