Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2010

Media Center Netflix Plugin not appearing on windows 7

I have recently installed a windows 7 on my laptop and since i am facing this problem regarding the windows media center. Actually my windows media center does not show Netflix Plugin which was there when i was using windows vista. I have tried many kind of things but it just did not worked so can anybody help me to know about this problem, Whether it is possible to show this plugin or not on windows 7.
Old 02-04-2010

Re: Media Center Netflix Plugin not appearing on windows 7

I have a little solution for your problem so you may try to solve your problem by following the below steps.
1. Open Media Center and then go in to the settings and switch to the General Tab.
2. Now go to the Automatic Download Options make sure that "Download when connected" is a enabled.
3. The Netflix tile will appear after the next Media Center Guide download time has passed.
Old 02-04-2010

If you want to show up the Netfilx in your windows media center then you have to download it first which you may download from windows media center itself. Go to the Media Center>Settings>General and open an Automatic Download Options. Now you have to enable the 'Download when connected' and then select for Netflix tile and press the Download button. Once your download completes then you would be having Netflix on your windows media center.
Old 02-04-2010

If you are using any third party software or you are using any third party hardware then your computer may face any kind of serious problems. This could be the issue in your case. Microsoft does not guarantee that any problem resulting because of the third party then would be handled by the Microsoft. So you can use any third party software on your own risk.
Old 02-04-2010

If you have installed any third party Windows Media Center menu editing utilities on your computer then it may happen that those utilities would be responsible for not showing a Netfilx option in your windows media center. Be aware that uninstalling the utility may not always resolve the issue."

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , , , ,