Thread: Having problem in Windows 7 Password Recovery disk

Having problem in Windows 7 Password Recovery disk

Hi,
    I had created a password recovery disc before. I just keep a track in case if I forgot password then this cd can help me to enter windows and change the password. Just for testing purpose when I inserted the disc, it is not working. I am not able to reset the password by this disc. I want to now create a new one and ensure that his does not goes blank. What are the other similar tools for this.

Re: Having problem in Windows 7 Password Recovery disk

You can try Ophcrack for that. Ophcrack 2.1 is an application to obtain the passwords on your Windows-based system Ophcrack 1.0 , available for both Windows and Linux, thanks to the GTK librettist. Ophcrack Live CD 0.9 is a Linux distribution based on Ubuntu 5.04, format Live CD is ready to access the Windows partitions, temporarily copy the file system and analyze the SAM, which manages the Windows password for then decompress and decrypt.

Creating a new disc is easy. But the process is bit changed in Windows 7. Just enter your control panel and then click on the User Accounts and Family Safety. Now click on create a password reset disk. Add a floppy drive or a blank disc in your computer. You can see now a Password Wizard. Follow the screen instructions and click on Next.

With Offline NT Password & Registry Editor this utility you can be capable establish complete new password administrator without knowing previous password. You can obtain options like unlock, deactivate or blocked user accounts and there also editor record can use many other purposes and also works well environments Linux . This utility works doing CD boot unit diskettes or USB as pendrive, after downloaded files (For CD release) just extract file ISO and burn CD or pendrive boot files.

Cain & Abel uses different recovery methods passwords and can analyze format and type encryption used therein. Unlike other programs this style not uses known bugs OS and installed applications, uses methods as search cached force search gross or revising conversations VoIP among others. Cain & Abel can detect your password and it is capable of detecting all kinds password to storage data Internet Explorer your network Wireless, Outlook, and many others.

John the Ripper lets of decrypt hashes password recovered with Pwdump or Fgdump to to in discover passwords. Excellent tool audit, robust and powerful. More your processor will powerful, faster will process. John the Ripper allows extract passwords from Hashed LM (breakage ignored) and NTLM (breakage consideration) a PC under Windows.

support Guest

So, do you mean that the recovery disk your created ago can't work now? and you need to create a new one?

I will give you two tutorials, you can follow them step by step.