Thread: Sensaura SoundMax driver

Sensaura SoundMax driver

Hi there, I need the Sensaura SoundMax driver as i am working on the sensaura virtual ear soundcard. I have looked for the same and got the it no where so asking the same so that i can get the download of it. So if any one having the knowledge about the same then please let me know about the same. A help may be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Sensaura SoundMax driver

Hey First let me know about short description about your mobo which will help us to find the exact solution of your problem. So if you provide us the model number and the manufacturer of your device then we can give you the solution for the same. As the Sensaura SoundMax are available in most of the device. So provide the same.

First of all thanks for your quick response that you have given me about the Sensaura SoundMax driver. I am using the Compaq Presario 5000 which is having the inbuilt SoundMax Sesuara. I have by mistake deleted the same from the Add/Remove program as i though it is of no use. So help me to find the same.

The Best place to get the driver for your Sensaura SoundMax you have to visit the manufacturer site which will give you the download of the same. Just enter the model number of your device on the manufacturer site and get the download for the Sensaura SoundMax driver. So visit the Compaq site as you are using the device of the same and download the desired driver.

I think that you have got a CD with the Compaq Presario 5000 which is for the Motherboard and having all the driver for the Motherboard. So insert that disc in the CD ROM and install the same SoundMax driver which you are looking for. After the installation of the same restart the computer and you are done with it. Thanks