Thread: Remove Windows Media Player pinned taskbar item

Remove Windows Media Player pinned taskbar item

I am having the desktop computer system which is loaded with the Windows 7 operating system. I am having issues with the Quick launch (pinned) taskbar item on the desktop. I want to know that how can i remove Windows Media Player pinned taskbar item in the Windows 7 operating system. Guide me properly for doing this. I am waiting for the reply from you guys.

Re: Remove Windows Media Player pinned taskbar item

You are having the desktop computer system which is loaded with the Windows 7 operating system. You are having issues in removing the Windows media player pinned icon from the Quick launch menu of the taskbar. You are not able to remove it by yourself. I think it is not the easy task to remove the Windows media player icon from the quick launch menu.

I dont think it is possible to remove the Windows Media player icon from the quick launch menu of the taskbar. However i will suggest you to delete that Windows media player icon from there. You can delete it by right clicking on it. So do that and select delete option. After that the Windows media player icon will be removed from there.

I think you should try this out. Right click on the Windows Media player icon of the quick launch menu on the taskbar and you will get the Unpin this program from the task bar and select this. After that delete the Icon from the quick launch. If you want to remove it from the start menu also then right clock on it and select unpin from start menu.

You can go to the help and support center in the Windows 7 operating system and search for quick launch icons , removing , adding and modifying over there. You will get the proper and exact procedure for doing that in the Windows 7 operating system. You can simply drag and drop the Windows media player to the desktop from the quick launch of the taskbar. After that the icon will be removed from there. Do the same to add the icon in the quick launch of taskbar.