Thread: Games developed for Windows 7

Games developed for Windows 7

Hi there, I am having one query that i need to solve with your help. I have installed the Windows 7 that is the new Operating system that i have got for my PC. After installing the same i am looking for Games developed for Windows 7 so that i can run the games which are having the compatibility with the Windows 7. A right suggestion may be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Games developed for Windows 7

There are lots of games available for the Windows which you can download and some of them are already installed in Windows 7 so if you want to know about the same then can check out the list given below which are inbuilt with the Windows 7.
    • Purple Place
    • Solitaire, and
    • Spider Solitaire
    • Internet Checkers
    • Internet Spades
    • Chess Titans
    • Internet Backgammon
    • FreeCell
    • Hearts
    • Mahjong Titans
    • Minesweeper

I am playing the Assassins Creed II game on the Windows 7 which is the latest and nice game for the Windows. So suggesting you the same to you. So that you can also get the advantage of playing the same on the Windows 7. The games is having nice graphic and feature which is attracting the user towards the same. So download the same and play it. I hope you will also like it.

Windows comes with a variety of games to play. There are board games, card games, multiplayer Internet games, and even games for kids. You'll find them all in the Games folder. To start playing, just open the folder and double-click a game icon. Open the Games folder by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type games, and then, in the list of results, click Games Explorer.

Its upto you that which game you select to play on the Windows 7. If you are willing to run the games which are having the nice graphic then you have to installed the Graphic Card to support the game. So if you are willing to do the same then do it and work with it. There are number of games on the Microsoft Select any which you want to.