Thread: Information about Windows 7 Center Browser (Beta1)

Information about Windows 7 Center Browser (Beta1)

Hello everyone,
    I want to know about the versions of Windows 7 in detail. Currently I am working on Windows XP and I want to upgrade it to Windows 7. But I am not having much idea about the Windows 7. So I thought to ask you about that first and then can decide which version of Windows 7 to install.!! So, please give me some information about Windows 7 Center Browser (Beta1). Expecting some help from your side sooner.!!

Dr. V Guest

Re: Information about Windows 7 Center Browser (Beta1)

Windows 7 as Windows Vista, will be offered in a lot of versions. While Windows XP was limited to six versions (Windows XP Home, XP Starter, XP Professional and XP 64-bit, XP Tablet PC and Windows XP Media Center) for x86 computers (we do not like the N versions of different OSes others), you will find no fewer than nine versions for Windows 7.

In options, there are therefore five varieties and four 32-bit versions for 64-bit. Choosing the installation is provided in some cases on the beta now available, especially when you install the OS in a virtual machine. We can retrieve the version of Starter Edition only 32-bit, while versions Home Basic, Home Premium, Business and Ultimate are available in 32 and 64 bits. As for Vista, Home Basic version leaves the Aero interface but the design is modified from that of Windows XP (and Vista): it has the Dock of the new taskbar. Specifically, the version Home Basic 32-bit should be one that will replace Windows XP netbooks and other nettops.

Windows 7 business will not exist, Microsoft has decided to release Windows 7 Professional for small businesses and Windows 7 Enterprise for medium and large companies. The list is longer than expected. We have eleven versions of Windows 7 :
    • Starter Windows 7 (32-bit)
    • Windows 7 Home Basic (32-bit and 64-bit)
    • Windows 7 Home Premium (32-bit and 64-bit)
    • Windows 7 Professional (32-bit and 64-bit)
    • Windows 7 Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit)
    • Windows 7 Ultimate (32-bit and 64-bit)

In the line of Windows Vista, Seven moved without the assistance of the user, you insert the DVD into the drive, you start over, the system asks you questions like your name or where it should install and continue, then just wait. After 30 minutes, your newly installed system gives you hands and you can enjoy. Unlike Vista, which contained several gigabytes of installed drivers natively in the system, Seven contains much less, the first start is particularly awful graphics level and there are altogether some hardware genuinely functional. At first I thought it was pity because, being in front of a beta version, you can not get drivers on the sites of manufacturers of equipment, however, as soon as I put the computer on the network (wired, wifi is not recognized), Seven has started downloading lots of updates that have proved in fact be the drivers for my hardware, all this automatically without even asking my opinion.

Windows Seven is an evolution of Vista. Windows XP was an evolution of Windows 2000, Vista is touted as Windows NT6 and Seven is in fact only NT6.1. In short, all that to say that we should not expect radical changes. But actually, there is no evil in the end. First the taskbar has grown in space, it Now instead of displaying the time and date. The buttons have also grown as they are now in two heights. By cons developments in deeper, if the start menu has not changed one bit, or almost, the operation of Taskbar has completely changed, it is even quite confusing at first.Seven is very promising, eg a click it is possible despite a large screen resolution to increase the overall size, but while maintaining the smoothness of a resolution high, the zoom function of up to 200% solution is still far more comfortable than the multiple settings required to increase the visibility in XP or Vista.
    "All gave some, some gave all."