Thread: Message: Windows 7 copy is not genuine

I am trying to update the copy of Windows Media Player, that I have installed in my system with Windows 7 operating system. The problem is that when I update, the copy of Windows is checked for its genuineness. After the check is done, I reply from the web that as a Message: Windows 7 copy is not genuine. I am not able to understand why this is happening. If anyone knows the cause of this issue and its solution, then kindly reply as soon as possible.

Activate the RC version of Windows 7

If you are getting a message saying that the Windows 7 copy is not genuine, then it seems that you are using an RC version of this particular operating system. This RC version of Windows 7 is not a full version because of which you are facing issues while updation of particular softwares. So, it is suggested that you must activate the RC version of Windows 7. You will get the activator on searching the internet.

Format and install a genuine copy

I think that you have installed a pirated version of the Windows 7 operating system. This is reason why the message saying Windows 7 copy is not genuine is being alerted. So, you will have to format and install a genuine copy. There will be no incompatibility issues when you install the original version of the Windows 7 operating system. So, your issue of updation of the player will also be solved.

Have you done an upgradation of Windows 7

I have a question to you that have you done an upgradation of Windows 7? I want to know about this because many issues are being encountered with the upgraded version of the Windows 7 operating system. So, if you have done an upgradation, then this is the reason why you are getting a message that the Windows 7 copy is not genuine. If you do a clean install of the operating system, then all such problems will be prevented.

A problem with Windows 7

Hello there, the issue that Windows 7 copy is not genuine seems to be a problem with Windows 7. This is why it is recommended that the installation or upgradation of the Windows 7 operating system must be avoided. So, I suggest you to change to Windows Vista, since I do not think that any such checking for the genuine copy of Windows is done.

Dont use Windows Media Player

Hello, I suggest you that dont use Windows Media Player because only on updating this player you will get a message saying that Windows 7 copy is not genuine. I recommend that you must use Winamp or VLC media player because both of them are better alternatives to the Windows Media Player. So, by using any of them, you can forget about the problem.