Thread: Windows Photo Viewer loads very slowly in Windows 7

Windows Photo Viewer loads very slowly in Windows 7

I have recently done an upgradation from Windows Vista to the Windows 7 operating system. The issue that I am facing now is that Windows Photo Viewer loads very slowly in Windows 7. This issue is being faced, since I have done the upgradation. This is built-in component of the operating system and are there any possibilities that such components can be incompatible with the system itself? All possible replies are duly appreciated.

A problem with the component

The problem that Windows Photo Viewer loads very slowly in Windows 7 is seen to occur because there is a problem with the component. This particular problem must have occurred when the operating system was upgraded, that is when the file for the Windows Photo Viewer was upgraded, some internal error must have occurred. I cant find any solution to your issue.

Never do an upgradation

It is always suggested by the experts that you must never do an upgradation of Windows 7 from the older version of Windows operating system. By doing an upgradation, there will be issues like Windows Photo Viewer loads very slowly in Windows 7. I suppose that you will have to format the computer and install a new copy of Windows 7 inorder to solve the problem.

Dr. V Guest

Some errors in the registry values of the system

It seems that there are some errors in the registry values of the system because of which Windows Photo Viewer loads very slowly in Windows 7. To solve such errors, you will have to install Registry Mechanic in your computer. You will thus, be able to find out all the errors, that are there in the system as well as fix them. This is the method that I use to fix many such issues of slow loading of the components of the system.

The component is infected by some virus or any such threat

I think that the component is infected by some virus or any such threat and this is why Windows Photo Viewer loads very slowly in Windows 7. Some of the infections have the ability to embed into some of the components and this is why problems like slow loading and issues in working of some of the components are encountered. So, scan the computer with a well updated antivirus and remove all the unhealed infections that are detected during this scan.

Optimize the system

Hello there, according to me there is a need to optimize the system. By doing this, you can solve the problem that Windows Photo Viewer loads very slowly in Windows 7. You will have to use 2 softwares for this purpose, that have no incompatibility issues with Windows 7. They are TuneUP Utilities and Optimize My PC. Both the tools help in the overall optimization of the system. I hope that your problem will be resolved.