Thread: USB Drive - SB Device not Recognized

USB Drive - SB Device not Recognized

Hello, I am getting problem with my computer. I am having Windows vista installed on it. Recently I was trying to connect my 4GB Micro Cruzer of the Sandisk and it give me error message that USB Drive - SB Device not Recognized. So, I simply format my USB drive. But, then also it provide me same error. So, I simply restart my computer and then for getting the solution, I simply reconnect it. But, still I am getting the same error message. So, if you are having any solution then please provide that to me.

Re: USB Drive - SB Device not Recognized

Hello, I would suggest you to simply make use of the format option and then check whether you are getting the same problem. But, you need to format the drive from the safe mode. As if you format the drive from the safe mode and then check the details of the usb drive, then you will simply come to know that it will work. So, simply make use of the trick and get your problem solved.

Hello, I would suggest you to simply scan your computer and then you need to scan your computer and get your problem solved. As it may be possible that you are getting the problem due to the problem of the virus for your USB drive. So, simply make use of the updated antivirus and simply get your problem solved. It is just needed to make use of the scanning and the simply restart the system and then you will able to get the solution for your problem.

Hey, I am also getting the same problem. So, I have sent that to the company as it is under warranty and then I come to know that it is dead. Due to some of the technical problem in the USB drive I was getting that error message. So, simply send that to the company if it is under warranty period and if it is not in warranty then you must need to make use of any other USB drive and get your problem solved.

Hello, follow the steps below and then you will able to get solved your problem:
    • Right click on the My computer.
    • Click on the Manage.
    • Then you need to open the Disk Management.
    • Then you can able to get the details of your Usb Drive.
    • Now simply format your USB drive.
    • Now you will able to use your Usb Drive without any problem.