Thread: Need for Speed Undercover gives black screen in Windows 7

Need for Speed Undercover gives black screen in Windows 7

Hi there, As i am running the Windows 7 and recently got a Need For Speed Undercover CD and installed it in my computer but after installing the Need for Speed Undercover gives black screen in Windows 7. IT does not move ahead and freeze on black screen. So i am unable to play the game. So if any can advice me them please help me. Thank you.

Re: Need for Speed Undercover gives black screen in Windows 7

It seems to have the compatibility issue which is seen in many windows 7 running machine. So i think you have to run the game in Windows XP mode. Which will run the game in compatible mode with the Need For Speed Undercover game. The Windows 7 compatibility issue is well known as can be solved with the Windows XP mode only.

Are running with the Graphic card? As this is the issue of the Graphic card. The game requires the Graphic card to run So if you are not having the enough graphic then it will not run. And if you are running the Graphic card then check whether the graphic card is compatible with the Windows 7 or not. I hope that this will help you for recognizing the solution of problem.

This is the issue with the compatibly of the Video Driver which is i think is not supported by the Windows 7. It could be possible that you are running with the older version of the Video Driver which might not be compatible with the Windows 7. So if possible then download the latest version of the driver and install the same which might be possible to work with your error.

It can be possible that the some of the installation file might got corrupted that is why you are getting the same error so if you uninstall the game and reinstall the same then might be possible that you will get rid of the problem playing the need for speed undercover game. Also run the full system scan for virus. I hope that this will work for you.

This is the issue with the compatibly of the Video Driver which is i think is not supported by the Windows 7. It could be possible that you are running with the older version of the Video Driver which might not be compatible with the Windows 7. So if possible then download the latest version of the driver and install the same which might be possible to work with your error.
    Thanks a lot for replying to my query. I have tried this and the system started working with the Need For Speed Undercover.