Thread: PC Disk Clone Free 8.0 not able to get install

PC Disk Clone Free 8.0 not able to get install

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have an application that is PC Disk Clone Free 8.0. the problem is that the application is not able to get install to the system. i do not know what could have been the problem. But this is really causing a lot of problems for me. Please do help me out so that I can process out the feature. Thank you.

Re: PC Disk Clone Free 8.0 not able to get install

The application that is been downloaded or you have may be with some issues. It could be that the application is appended with some bugs and this is the reason that it is not getting install to the system. So it would be better that you get another application that would work out for you. This would then help out in order to make the things to work out well.

It can be that the application or the system is been affected by a virus issue and hence this is the reason that the application is not able to get install to the system. You need to check out for the thing by using a good antivirus program to scan the system and then make the application to work and get installed to the system. Hope this should work out for you.

Use Quick heal total security antivirus application tool that would then help out in order to make the things to work out well. This is the thing that needs to work out well. This tool has the power and tendency to make the threat detected and has the ability to eliminate it out from the system. This would then help in sorting the issue. Do check out.

There is a possibility that the admin might have restricted the rights for the user to work out and hence it is essential that the installation should be done under admin rights. This would then help in sorting issue. All you need to do is to right click on the .exe file of the application and then make it to run as administrator. This would then help to get access to the admin account and then work out well.

Dr. V Guest

If you are not able to get the application to get install or get access to the admin account you can create a new account in order to make the things to work out well. You need to click on create new account from the control panel option in the user account. Now fill in the parameters and then under the manage section choose account type as admin account. Now click on create account. Now restart the system and then login using the newly created account. Now install the application.