Thread: What is windows 7 lite versions

What is windows 7 lite versions

OK everybody is storming regarding windows 7. My query is there a lite version. I have an Acer Aspire. One 7" netbook, presently running that preinstalled Linux software I have been told by friends to install Vista Lite, on the other hand it’s got similar to 1gb of ddr2 and a 1.6ghz Atom processor and seeing that Windows 7 is apparently superior than vista it would be beneficial to give that a try.

Re: What is windows 7 lite versions

There was a group of suspicion as to whether Microsoft determine generate a separate description of Windows 7 for light-weight ULPC laptops or netbooks. The Windows Vista and Windows 7 are correlated products; a number of users would even go so far to explain Windows 7 as and bring up to date to Windows Vista. One feature that might fuel these rumors is that it is probable to utilize the submission Vlite on Windows 7. The Vlite is a software program that is able to generate an innovative Windows Vista installation DVD by removing parts that the consumer does not desire to comprise in the operating system. The extremely similar program be familiar with Windows 7 as Windows Vista and is therefore well-matched with it.

Well still previous to Windows 7 has been constrained to the public that you are starting to observe Lite versions or description of the operating system pop up on the net. If you are not recognizable with the lite versions or description it is basically presently a cut down version of an operating system. This is frequently done to progress disk space and speed up the operating system, essentially everything that is not desirable is removed.

Dr. V Guest

There are three dissimilar versions I have seen in excess of the last couple of days are: Media Edition Build built for those inadequate to work Media Center computer on low conclusion systems or for somebody inadequate to work a lite version of 7 with the majority functionality residual. Elite Edition Build built for those that feel that Home Theatre is not sufficient of a scratch down for them. The Xtreme Edition Build built for those that desire to work 7 with as negligible Windows apparatus installed as probable.

You might be on the edge of dual-boot installing the media publication. But you might be extremely interested in learning how to do my individual custom modified builds, so you would like to know additional regarding your toolkit and methodology. You cannot say you have got much familiarity; you mucked regarding with nlite in my xp days, and retain information having lots of broken installs the things I used to do for fun in those days!

I made a windows 7 ultimate x86 lite publication with vlite (only vlite) and I have an iso with 1.3gb. The OS is working quicker than the original one. I eliminate some characteristics, I put out of action a number of services and, subsequent to installation, and I made some tweaks. The OS is working quicker and using less ram and less CPU. I cannot upload the ISO (internet sux here). I want to demonstrate it for the people who like vlited editions and demonstrate how it is able to be easy with a number of cautions.