Thread: Kernel module not able to load on Fedora 12

Kernel module not able to load on Fedora 12

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with fedora 12operating system. The problem is I am trying to install the latest drivers for linux into that is its kernel module but I am not able to perform it. I do not know why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make things to work out well. It would be better. Hope to get the issue sorted. Thank you.

Re: Kernel module not able to load on Fedora 12

Try blacklisting the nouveau driver. This would then help in making the issue to be sorted. It is a problem related to the stool that is been installed or tried to do with the system. So it would be better that you need to blacklist the driver of the nouveau. This would then allow you to make the issue sorted and hence the kernel module would be initialized. Do check out.

It may be able to work out by performing an auto load kernel module to the system. This would then help you in making the issue sorted and work out with the tools that is been needed or downloaded. So it would be better that you perform the same. So all you need to do is to Put the commands into /etc/rc.d/rc.local. This would then help you out.

The issue could well been related to the bit version of the system that you use. Do check out for the same that would then help you out in sorting the issue. It is essential that the application to process well in order to work out as the version of the software may not be able to cope well with the same. so do work out for the thing and check the ailments.

You may need to check out that the application or the drivers that you have got is able to cope with the system that you have. Check out for the system requirements for the application that would be able to get cope with the same. It should then help you out to figure out the issue and make the certain things to work out well.