Thread: Email Monitor cannot provide its features in Windows 7

Email Monitor cannot provide its features in Windows 7

Email Monitor is a software, that I was using in Windows XP operating system to identify Spam messages, so that I was able to delete them easily. It also has many other advantages. But, the problem that I am facing after the clean install of the Windows 7 operating system is very unusual. Actually after the software is installed in my system, Email Monitor cannot provide its features in Windows 7. It has installed properly and it also loads without any issues. The problem is that I cannot use any of its functions. Please help me in this situation.
    Last edited by jhon; 30-03-2010 at 04:07 AM.

Email Monitor may be incompatible with Windows 7

I suppose that Email Monitor may be incompatible with Windows 7. This is why you are facing problems like Email Monitor cannot provide its features in Windows 7. You will have to run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system to know if it is compatible or not with the operating system. If it is listed among the incompatibilities of the system, then you will have to search for the alternatives of this software on the internet.

The operating systems supported by Email Monitor

The operating systems supported by Email Monitor are as shown below:
    • Windows 95
    • Windows 98
    • Windows XP

As you can see that the Windows 7 operating system is not seen to be supported by the software. This is why you are facing issues like Email Monitor cannot provide its features in Windows 7. I guess that you will have to set the operating system in the compatibility mode when the particular application runs to solve the problem. The troubleshoot compatibility option will help in this case.

The latest version of Email Monitor

You will have to search the web for the latest version of Email Monitor. This is best method to solve the problem that Email Monitor cannot provide its features in Windows 7. This is so because all the new versions of the applications and softwares released are seen to work fine, that is without any such problems with the Windows 7 operating system. I am using the same method for all the incompatibilities that I am facing in my system with Windows 7.

Use the Run as administrator option

Hello there, I think that you must use the Run as administrator option, if Email Monitor cannot provide its features in Windows 7. You will get this option, when you right-click on the icon of this particular software or application. Actually, when the application is started with the help of this option, it will be forced to start in its normal mode, that is it will be providing all its features.

The compatibility tool for Email Monitor

My suggestion to you is to use the compatibility tool for Email Monitor. All the required compatibility settings for this software will be done if there is an incompatibility issue that Email Monitor cannot provide its features in Windows 7. Such tools have been released for all those softwares and applications that are facing such incompatibility problems with the Windows 7 operating system.