Thread: Adobe CS4 Master Collection not able to install

Adobe CS4 Master Collection not able to install

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have an application that is Adobe CS4 Master Collection. The problem is that the application is not able to get install to the system. I do not know what could have been wrong? Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: Adobe CS4 Master Collection not able to install

The problem could well been associated with the Windows installer. It could be that Windows installer application may need an upgradation so that the software would then be able to get work well. As it may be that the Windows 3.1 installed to the system so upgrade it to the latest that is 5.0. Check it out. This should then work.

The issue could be that the application may have some issues with the same. It would be that the application is been appended with some bugs. So it would be better that use another application in order to get the things to work out well for you then. So it would be better that the application should be downloaded which has no issues related to it. It would then work out for you.

It could be that the application may not be able to get cope with the system. It could be that the application needs support file in order to work out with the same. Look out for the system ailments that the application is able to support the operating system. This should then help you out in order to make changes. Look out for the compatibility tools.

Install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Windows Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility center. This would then help you out to make the things to work out for you well. As the features would then sort the issue in order to make the things to work out as it would inherit the features from the tools that is been installed. So do have a look to it.

Dr. V Guest

Run the system under safe mode option. As it would then make the things to work because safe mode option do not have features embedded with the same. Do check out for the same. It essentially that the application would work out due to the features and sophisticated tools not able to function under them. So it would be better that the application to function under safe mode.