Thread: How do I locate software or drivers for my computer?

How do I locate software or drivers for my computer?

Hello friends,
    I recently bought computer. I don't know very much about it. I want to know general things like how to install software for particular hardware, how to install drivers for particular hardware when you format your computer or when New hardware doesn't come with required software. Can anyone tell me how do I locate software or drivers for my computer?
    Thank you.

Re: How do I locate software or drivers for my computer?

Hey it is very easy process to locate software or drivers for your computer. Before searching for the drivers for the particular device you will first have to know that what is the developer or manufacturer of that device, what is the model of the device. Then only you can search for that device's software and drivers. If you doesn't have that information then you can not find that device's software and drivers.

Hey I will give example on how to locate software or drivers for my computer. Suppose if you are have the Dekart SIM card reader and for some reason you format your computer. After that you will not connect your Dekart SIM card reader to your computer directly, this is because the drivers and software of it doesn't present in the computer. In this case you have to download software or drivers of it. In this case you have to just go to official site "Dekart" and look out for drivers and software of it. Now download and install that software and drivers in your computer.
    Now you will able to use that Dekart SIM card reader again.

Hey to I locate software or drivers for your computer, you have to just know model number of that device and manufacturer of that device. Using this information you can easily get drivers and software of that device. It means you can get that drivers and software of that device by using it's manufacturer. It means if your device is made by dell then you can easily get drivers and software of that device from official site of dell. Manufacturer of any device must have drivers and software of that device on their official site.

Hey some hardware device doesn't need manually installation of drivers and software of that device. It is automatically installed by your computer's Operating System. For example there is no need to install drivers and software for card reader, this is because drivers and software of card reader is automatically installed by your computer's Operating system.