Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to get into Windows XP recovery console without a Windows XP CD

Operating Systems

Old 27-03-2010

Hello friends,

I am into a big problem can anyone help me out with it, i want to get into a Windows XP recovery console and i know that for that i need to have Windows XP cd, i don't know mistake i had misplace that cd and not able to get it now, does anyone know how to get into Windows XP recovery console without a Windows XP CD.

Old 27-03-2010

Windows XP recovery console without a Windows XP CD

I don't think so without Windows XP CD you can get into Windows XP recovery console, if you don't have a Bootable Windows XP then you can create a bootable cd How to make bootable cd ? where it will direct you to how to create a Bootable cd after that you can use it and after that you can get into Windows XP recovery console.
Old 27-03-2010

How to install and use the Recovery Console in Windows XP

Hello friends,

I am also having some issue with in Windows XP, can anyone tell me how to use the Recovery Console in Windows XP, i had tried a lot but was not able to find it out can anyone tell me or direct me for the same, had find a lot over internet but none of them had provided me proper steps.
Old 27-03-2010

If you want to use Windows XP recovery console for that you need to first insert Windows XP CD into your CD drive and then click on start and then type E:\i386\winnt32.exe /cmdcons where drive E is your CD drive and hit enter. Now a window setup dialog box will appear which will provide you some information about Recovery Console option, if you want to have the installation then select Yes option and reboot your system, after your reboot Microsoft Windows Recovery Console will appear on the start up menu.
Old 27-03-2010

Thank you fore replying me i apart from making a bootable drive if you want you can also make a bootable pen drive and after that you can get into Windows XP recovery console by using that pen drive, i think this forums is best from all because they had solved my problem very quickly, i would suggest my friend to visit techarena for any queries.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,