Thread: How to Increase the system speed having Windows 7?

How to Increase the system speed having Windows 7?

Hi friends,
    I am facing much problem after installing the Windows 7 as operating system. Before that I was using the Windows XP and I was satisfied with the speed. But since I was eager about the Windows 7 I thought to install it. Now I am getting irritated while looking at the speed of the system. Please tell me how to Increase the system speed having Windows 7? Reply me as soon as possible. Hope that you will provide some useful information.

Re: How to Increase the system speed having Windows 7?

Windows Defender protection continues to run despite having disabled the automatic option, you should remove it. Follow the mentioned steps :
    1. Control Panel.
    2. Select "Windows Defender".
    3. Choose "Tools" from the top menu.
    4. Options.
    5. Deselect the "Auto Start".

You can run Disk Defragmenter to organize the available space on the hard disk. This is a tool that comes with any system running Windows. You can find it in Start-> Programs-> Accessories-> Tools system. It organize and optimize space on the hard disk to your hard drive to respond faster to search data. Hope that it helps for you.

What if your experience of a team with a sudden slowdown in its work. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del. This will bring the Windows Task Manager. From the Windows Task Manager, select the Processes tab and click the Mem use of the game. This will show the programs that run on the basis of the memory used by them. From this list you can easily identify which process or processes consume the most resources and you can terminate if they are not needed. Once you stop these processes, the system will resume the appropriate speed.

The startup programs that load programs into memory the computer as soon as the system operating load. If you have so many startup programs on your system, this will eventually lead to a significant delay in the onset. You can control the burden of starting these programs by running the command msconfig in Start-> Run and disabling the startup programs that are not used by you in the list. This must be done carefully so as not to affect all software used by you or by the system.

Try removing the annoying UAC (User Access Control). If you've ever used Linux, this service will remind you of your command, but to bad. Basically heavy these dialogues are asking confirmation every time we go to make some major moves :
    1. Start / Control Panel.
    2. User Accounts and Family Safety / User Accounts.
    3. Enable or disable User Account Control.
    4. Deactivate the option "Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer.