Thread: AyRecovery Enterprise is not able to provide all its features

AyRecovery Enterprise is not able to provide all its features

My computer is running Windows 7 Ultimate operating system with 1 GB RAM and Core2Duo processor. The trouble that I am facing with a software, that I have recently installed in my system is that AyRecovery Enterprise is not able to provide all its features. Does anyone has an idea why this is happening? If yes, then please provide the solutions, that can be used in this case. This software is used for LAN network management solution.

No issues detected

Actually, I am using Windows 7 operating system too and I have no issues detected like AyRecovery Enterprise is not able to provide all its features. The reality is that this particular software worked like a charm to me. You must make sure that you are using the latest version of this software or not. This is because only the new versions of all the applications and programs work properly with Windows 7.

Dr. V Guest

The older version of AyRecovery Enterprise supports Windows XP

You must be aware that the older version of AyRecovery Enterprise supports Windows XP. Since, you are trying to run the same in Windows 7, AyRecovery Enterprise is not able to provide all its features. So, as mentioned in the above post, look out for the new version of this software to solve this issue. Always run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system to know which all softwares and applications, installed in the computer are compatible and incompatible.

Never use the Windows 7 RC version

It is suggested that you should never use the Windows 7 RC version, as it may lead to problems like AyRecovery Enterprise is not able to provide all its features. This is a method to activate the RC version of the operating system, that you may be using. If you are not using an RC version, then just let me know if you have done an upgradation of Windows 7 or a clean install because the users who have done an upgradation are also facing such issues.

Try the recommended settings

There is no need to worry if AyRecovery Enterprise is not able to provide all its features, since you can try the recommended settings for this particular software. You will have to do the same by setting the operating system in the compatibility mode, that is with the help of the "troubleshoot compatibility" option. Run the application after the setting is done and do not forget to apply them for the future, if everything seems to be working properly.

Use the compatibility tool

I am advising you to use the compatibility tool because this is the best method, that can solve the problem that AyRecovery Enterprise is not able to provide all its features. Such tools have been released for all the applications and programs, that are having any incompatibility problems with the Windows 7 operating system. So, you must also get a tool for AyRecovery Enterprise. Just install it before the software is installed and your issue will be hopefully solved.