Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 26-03-2010

Cannot work with Windows Winset in Windows 7

The problem that I am facing in my system is that I cannot work with Windows Winset in Windows 7. This is actually a software, that helps to optimize, clean up, maintain and speed up the computer. Some of its features do not work fine with this operating system. I am not able to understand if this is an incompatibility problem or something else. Please help me with the solution to be used in this case.
Old 26-03-2010

Re: There are many other alternatives

You cannot work with Windows Winset in Windows 7 because this particular software supports only the Windows XP platform. There are many other alternatives, that can be used for the optimization purpose, that do not have any sorts of incompatibility issues. You must run the hardware an software evaluation tool in your system to know about which are the softwares and applications, installed in the system, that are not compatible with the operating system.
Old 26-03-2010
Dr. V

Get the compatibility tool for Windows Winset

I am advising you to get the compatibility tool for Windows Winset, if you cannot work with Windows Winset in Windows 7. All the compatibility settings, that are required to run the software in the Windows 7 operating system will be done by this particular tool. All the softwares and applications, that are facing with any such incompatibility problem are helped by such compatibility tools from the officials.
Old 26-03-2010

The compatibility mode

The compatibility mode is the best solution, that can help if you cannot work with Windows Winset in Windows 7. This is an option, that you can get when you right-click on the icon of the particular application or software. It is suggested that you must do the recommended settings there, thus setting it to the operating system in which it must run. Also, you can mention the problems that you are finding manually.
Old 27-03-2010

The new version of Windows Winset

I can assure you that the new version of Windows Winset will not have any issues like that it will not work with the Windows 7 operating system. This is because the authorities have mentioned, that this particular operating system is supported. I came to know about the same when I searched about the same from the internet. So, downloading the latest version of Windows Winset will solve the problem.
Old 27-03-2010

Complements for Windows Winset

There is no need to worry if you cannot work with Windows Winset in Windows 7. This is because I have given the complements for Windows Winset below:
  • WinRamTurbo Pro 2.0
  • Free Magic Memory Optimizer 8.1.0.655
  • Quick Optimizer 1.0
  • PC Power Optimizer Lite 1
  • PC Optimizer by CIS 1.0
  • AI Windows Optimizer 1.4
All the above softwares will hopefully work fine with the Windows 7 operating system.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , , ,