Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows 7 Doesn't Shut Down My Computer

Operating Systems

Old 26-03-2010

Windows 7 Doesn't Shut Down My Computer

Hello, I have recently installed Windows 7 on my computer and while working on it Windows 7 don't shut down automatically. And due to this problem, I need to shut down my computer by directly turn off my computer. I am not getting the problem behind this. I have tried to get the solution, but I am not able to get that. I am having Intel Core 2 Duo motherboard and 2GB Ram installed on it. If you are having any solution on this, then please help me to get that.

Old 26-03-2010

Re: Windows 7 Doesn't Shut Down My Computer

Hello, If you are having any problem with the restart of your computer or with the shut down then it is the problem of your Computer hardware. I think you are having some sort of the problem with the computer loose connection and the is why you are getting this problem of the shut down. So, now if you are getting this problem then you need to again remove and reconnect all of the connections and then get solved from your problem.
Old 26-03-2010

Hello, I think you are getting this problem due to the problem in your computer software. As you are not exiting all of the applications from your computer you are getting the problem. So, simply make sure that you are not getting any problem due to the running applications. As if you are not exiting the applications that application is running and due to that application your computer is not shutting down. So, simply exit all of the application and get your computer shut down without any problem.
Old 26-03-2010

Hello, Definitely you are getting problem due to the virus infection. So, if you are having problem with the shut down of your computer simply make use of the following applications and get your problem solved:
  • AOL Active Virus Shield
  • Avast! Home Edition
  • AVG Anti-Virus
  • BitDefender
  • F-Secure
  • Kaspersky Anti-Virus
  • McAfee VirusScan
  • Quick Heal AntiVirus
Old 26-03-2010

Hello, It may possible that you are getting that problem due to the problem in your Windows 7. As it may possible that your computer is got some of the files to be corrupt and that is why you are getting this problem. You must need to repair all of your system files and then you can simply make use of the Windows 7 DVD and install the files which got corrupted. So, simply repair that file and your system will simply shut down and start as per regular working.
Old 26-03-2010

Hello, simply make use of the Windows 7 installation DVD and reinstall your operating system. It may possible that your installation of the windows not done perfectly and due to which you are getting the problem. So, simply make use of the installation source and get your problem solved. But, before doing this you need to make use of the updating your driver and then if your problem solved then you don't need to install the new Operating system.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,