Thread: HP PSC 1210 drivers for Windows 7

HP PSC 1210 drivers for Windows 7

Hello,
    I have recently purchase a HP PSC 1210 printer and I want to use it with my windows 7 operating system. But the problem is that I can not find any drivers of HP PSC for windows 7 operating system. If you guys know from where to download these drivers then please help me with this. Also if you have a link for the updated drivers then post them. Thanks in advance.

Re: HP PSC 1210 drivers for Windows 7

Hello,
    I think you should try to download the drivers for the HP's official site, I am sure that there will be drivers for the windows 7 operating system. A few days ago I had visited the HP site and there where derives for Vista 32 and for Vista 64 bit. I do not know if drivers were available for windows 7 operating system, because I do not use windows 7 yet. So, you can check it on the HP's site and you should find some usable there.
    I think this link can help you.

Re: HP PSC 1210 windows 7 drivers

Hello,
    Even I was finding the driver for the printer HP PSC 1210, but was not successful in finding them. But fortunately I took the help of the Windows Update Manager and the problem was solved. The windows update manager had downloaded the printer drivers for the operating system. I think even you should update your system after you have attached your printer to the computer, if I am not wrong then it will automatically update the printer drivers.

Hello,
    I have the same HP PSC 1210 printer and also I had updated my operating system, but the operating system given me an error that it is not compatible with the windows 7. The windows update manager said that it could not find the drivers for printer. So, if you guys have any direct link to download the drivers then it would be a great help to me. Thanks in advance.

Hello,
    Even I do have a same issue as the above post, I update my system with the printer attached but the operating system said that it could not find the divers for the printer. Surely, this was not the problem with the windows xp operating system , I had updated the same drivers from the windows xp operating system and they were updated fine without giving any problem.