Thread: Windows 7 error - no drivers found

Windows 7 error - no drivers found

Hello,
    I am trying to install window 7 , but when I reach to the end of the installation the it me that no drivers were found. It had also asked me where to install the windows 7 operating system on the local disk. There was an option present saying load drivers, but when I click on this nothing happens. Any advice on this. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows 7 error - no drivers found

Hello,
    I had installed windows 7 a few days before without any error. I have a Asus laptop with AMD 64x processor. What is the configuration of you computer? May be this even has something to do with the hardware, though I do not think so. Before installation I was not asked for any drivers to install, rather after the installation process I installed all the drivers and the operating system is working perfectly fine now. I think you should check once again, installing windows 7 copy.

Hello,
    Have you checked that the drivers show up in the BIOS setting, if then do not then it is more than an operating system (windows 7). I think you can try to reconnect the drive manually and then set the BIOS setting and try to install the windows 7 operating system. Also, check if there is a loose connection between the hardware and the mother board. If you need you can even replace the cables and then see if it detects.

Hello,
    Ok, now I have replaced the hard drive with a different one. I think the post of the sata hard disk were bad and that is why this was causing a problem. Even when I was connect with the IDE drive I was getting a random shut down on the computer , a few errors which were out of my scope. I even tried to run the repair option on the dvd of the windows 7 operating system but even that did not worked. If you have any other solution for this then please let me know.

Hello,
    I think some of the hardware do not support the windows 7 operating system, because I had a new computer a few days ago and windows 7 was impossible to install on it. I also post for help on the Microsoft's official site, but on reply from there. Then I found a key of the operating system from the MSDN website and that helped me. I do not what what key that was, put I just inserted this key during the installation and the installation was smooth. I guess even the key can help you. You can find it on the MSND site easily.