Thread: Unable to install dell gx280 graphics driver in Windows 7

Unable to install dell gx280 graphics driver in Windows 7

I have recently installed Windows 7 operating system in my computer and i wanted to know that windows can support my "Dell GX280" graphics driver. As i have seen that the windows 7 is working perfectly on my computer. I have checked out that the dell gx280 graphics driver doesn't meant to be for windows 7. I am think that i can buy a new graphics card which can be compatible with the windows 7 and install it. If you can then please suggest me some good graphics cards which is compatible with my dell gx280.

Dr. V Guest

Re: Unable to install dell gx280 graphics driver in Windows 7

I think the best way to get the proper answer is to have a visit to the dell's official site, there you can find the exact and proper supporting driver which can be helpful you use your graphics driver on the windows 7 operating system. Also you can check some of the graphics driver on the google which can support the dell graphics driver for your computer. So if you want then you can go on the internet and have the exact solutions.

There are list of compatible graphic card for the Windows 7 are available which will run all fine with the same and work properly. So check out the graphic card detail given below.
    1. Sapphire Technology ATI Radeon HD 4650 PCIE DDR2 512MB Graphics Card
    2. XFX GeForce 260 GTX 896MB DDR3 Standard Graphics Card
    3. XFX GeForce 8600 GT Fatal1ty 1GB Graphics Card
    4. XFX GeForce 285 GTX DDR3 1GB Graphics Card

More you can check on the Microsoft

I think your graphics driver will not support all of the Windows 7 features even if you have drivers to be installed. If you want then you can purchase a PCIe x16 low-profile graphics card. Please make sure that it is a low-profile card for computer which will not support a full graphics card. I am using a Radeon HD 4350 graphics card which is a low profile. Same kind of graphics card will do for you. You can check it out these cards on the online website which sell these cards.

Hi friend, after taking a sneek preview on your problem i came to a point that you need to first try to "upgrade advisor" of windows 7 and then you can also check the compatibility mode with the Windows 7 which can be checked out on the microsoftware website. To check it on the website you need to go on the site and then there you will find a hardware and software compatibilty section. There you need to choose "hardware" and "software". Here you can find out the latest and updated software and hardware support for the windows 7.

I think you can have ATI Radeon HD3450 which is available for just about $50, or you can have Geforce 7300 GT which is for 70$. YOu can find these card on the newegg website which provides the best and the cheapest products. I have purchased most of my computer parts from here. You can also find out by going on the google search and there you need to type your requirements for your computer. So if you want then you can have all the information on the specified website.