Thread: Problem in installing Realtek Audio driver in windows 7

Problem in installing Realtek Audio driver in windows 7

Hi friends,
    There is a problem in installing "Realtek HD Audio Driver" in my computer which has Windows 7. When i try to install, it gets installed in the computer and also works fine but when i re-start my computer it seems like it finds a new hardware and then installs a default "High def audio driver" on the computer which doesn't work. I don't know why it is happening in my computer, please help to to get rid from this problem. I have tried it for many time but the same problem of re-installing some other driver.

Re: Problem in installing Realtek Audio driver in windows 7

I think you need to have the latest version of Realtek which can support the latest operating system which is Windows 7. So if you want then you can go on the official site of the RealTek and then you can have the latest version of the Audio Driver for the Windows 7. As far as yout computer is installing the default driver i think if you don't want then you need to remove it completely from the computer, that will help your computer to remove this problem.

As you have said that your computer is installing the default audio driver which comes with the Windows 7. So in order to have some other audio driver on the computer, you need to remove the existing one which is installed in the same computer. After that you can have another audio driver for having better audio output, because if there are two drivers then the computer will not work properly and both of them will clash to each other.

Dr. V Guest

First of all you need to try to remove all the existing audio driver and then you can have the latest realtek audio driver on the computer. If you are facing installation problem then you can do one thing, you can go in the safe mode of your computer and from there you can install it, or if the problem persist then you can also try installing the driver in the compability mode in which it is comaptible to have better user interaface without any kind of problem.

I think you need to have the HD driver first and then you can install the Realtek hd audio driver. It can help you to install the driver perfectly without any kind of problem. So first check out the latest HD driver for windows 7 from the official website and then you can download it and install it on your computer and after that you can install Realtek audio driver on your computer without any kind of problem.