Thread: I want Intel D915GUX driver for windows 7

I want Intel D915GUX driver for windows 7

Hi everyone, previously I was using Windows XP operating system and now I have replace the my operating system with windows 7. And I am using a Intel D915GUX mother board. I have installed the drivers which is compatible with windows XP operating system. A few of them worked. And others are giving up hard time in using the same. I am unable to get any proper audio output on the same. I am also not able to play any video file also. Want some help here to make this thing work.

Well there can be some issue with the drivers. Because here you are trying to use old drivers on Windows 7 and most of the time these things does not work. It is essential that you must try to find driver which are compatible with Windows 7. And you can find that only on the official site. If there are no drivers provided then it means it is not available. And you will have to revert back on the old one.

Re: I want Intel D915GUX driver for windows 7

Hi, there Intel motherboard which you are using in your system is at least four years old. And now Intel the is not supports this motherboard any more. If then you will also you use Microsoft Windows with their native drivers. And hardly this motherboard driver are available. The best things for you can change your motherboard and CPU with a latest one.

Re: I want Intel D915GUX driver for windows 7

I think is that why do most of the people are insisting on inserting an obviously high configuration operating system in the extremely old hardware? If there are motherboard drivers are not available then they what will have to do windows operating system to loading its by default. And this is like trying to add cruise control and anti-skid brakes on a 50 years old cars, which is just do not work that well.