Thread: Windows 7 freezes during web browsing and gaming

Windows 7 freezes during web browsing and gaming

I am having the assembled desktop computer system which has the Windows 7 operating system installed in it. This desktop has the Intel Core 2 Duo processor. The Windows 7 operating system freezes when i play games on this desktop and sometimes when browse on the internet. So, Windows 7 freezes during web browsing and gaming. I am here to get the solution of this issue.

Re: Windows 7 freezes during web browsing and gaming

You are having the desktop computer system which has the Windows 7 operating system and you are facing the freezing problem with this desktop. The Windows 7 operating system freezes when you play the games and few times when you browse on the internet. So this problem can be because of the game itself. Make sure that game is installed properly. I will recommend you to reinstall the game again in your desktop computer system.

The freezing of the computer is possible because of the hardware as well as because of the software installed in your desktop computer system. So it is possible that the game you are trying to play requires higher hardware configuration than you are having in your desktop computer system . However you have not mentioned the name of game over here. But i will recommend you to check the hardware requirements of that game.

Dr. V Guest

You are saying that the system sometimes get freezed during the web browsing also. I think you are using the Microsoft internet explorer. I will recommend you to use the web browser like Mozilla firefox and Opera rather than using the Internet Explorer because they utilize less system memory. Inter net explorer has some problems and it gets freezed when many application are running on the system at a time.

You are saying that the Windows 7 operating system is getting freezed when you are playing game on your desktop computer system. So may be the game is not compatible with the Windows 7 operating system or may be there are many processes are running in your system because of which the game is not getting the required system memory and as a result the system freezes. so check out for this possible reasons.

This freezing issue of the Windows 7 operating system of your desktop can be related with the Virus and other harmful threats. May be your system is infected with the viruses which are stopping the programs from executing properly. So i will advise you to search for the viruses in your desktop computer system and delete them. If you are not having any antivirus software then you can download and install the AVG from here.